Thursday, September 30, 2010

Northern Lighting

The first time I heard about Norwegian design collective Northern Lighting was about a year ago. Since the days grow shorter and the evenings longer, this collective popped into my mind again. Their designs are inspired by the unique Nordic culture and nature.

 

Northern Lighting products are designed by both young and up-coming talented and recognized designers. Despite their different levels of experience, they all have one thing in common; they are fiery souls who are fascinated by the mood-creating possibilities of light.



 
I love all of these designs but my favorite would definitely be the last one - the Seed. Wouldn't it be great to have this sock lamp next to your bed while reading a book on a cold winter's evening?!

2 comments:

joana said...

LOVE IIT. Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
♥, Jo

joana said...

Thank you so much for your comment!