Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beauty from around the world

There is something very eye-catching about people from Asia and Africa. Since I'm from Europe and have never been to other continents, I've always admired other cultures different from my own. And people who can capture that certain essence of a different culture are truly talented. One such person is Eric Lafforgue. I came across his photostream on flickr and was amazed by the beautiful pictures I found.
Eric comes from Toulouse, France and produces travel photography as a freelance photographer. His portfolio tells us that he has traveled to such places as Thailand, Laos, Bali, Myanmar, Cambodia, Rwanda and numerous other locations.

Make sure to check out Eric's work on flickr and his home page.














1 comment:

Fashionista said...

wow....those are really great pictures....kudos to the photographer!
-Fashionista
http://fashionistabychoice.blogspot.com