Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tattoo love

For a long time I didn't know how exactly I felt about tattoos. I knew I wanted at least one but doubt never left my mind. You know how people always say that a tattoos can ruin a sophisticated look and "how will you like your fancy tattoo when your old and your skin will be able to make its own carrying bag"?! Yeah, things like that... I guess it's really a question of taste. Some tattoos are just spot-on. They complete the look and well, let's be honest, can make a person a little more interesting.

(via The Sartorialist)


(via Fashion Served)


(via Inked Magazine)

How do you feel about tattoos? Have you got any?

1 comment:

ag. said...

I had always felt the same way about tatoos.
I knew I wanted one but when I see other people with them, I think they're a little tacky (yes, this is hypocritical!).
But I got one a few years ago, it's tiny, on the right of my lower back, and it's perfect for me. It's just what a wanted and I don't ever worry about what other people think or will think when I'm old because the only time they see it is when I'm wearing a bikini...and even then, I love it and that's what matters.